Stretch Mark Removal Treatment
Dermatologist in Rajkot
Skin Doctor in Rajkot
Hair Transplant in Rajkot
Laser facial in Rajkot
VIVID Skin Care & Cosmetology Centre
Stretch Marks Removal Treatment in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
Stretch marks usually occur whenever the skin of an individual changes shape rapidly due to growth or sudden weight gain.
Also make a note that they are not a sign that demonstrates anything is wrong with your health.
Striae distensae (SD) commonly known as stretch marks are visible linear scars which develop in areas of dermal damage as a result of excessive stretching of the skin.
It can appear on the chest, shoulders, arms, abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or other places on the body.
The common causes of stress marks can include during or after pregnancy, stretching of the skin during exercise, or sometimes due to some diseases as well.
Stretch marks are two types.
1. Red stretch marks
2. White Strech marks
In early-stage, stretch marks will be red where the treatment is comparatively easier and less complicated. But if these turn into the white ones, it turns more difficult to be treated.
Thus, try consulting a M.D. qualified dermatologist at the earliest after realizing the occurrence of stretch marks.
We offer wide range of treatments for stretch marks ranging from
- Fractional CO2 Laser (Most Recommended)
- Collagen Induction Therapy / Micro-needling with dermaroller or dermapen
- PRP and latest Growth factor concentrate (GFC) therapy.
- Chemical peels
Usually one or more treatments are combined to get optimal and faster results.
The primary function of these treatments is to induce collagen tissue in the stretch marks, depending upon the body’s response.
- Keeping the transparency, a complete replacement of tissue is not possible, but good result can be seen in terms of improvement in appearance of stretch marks if patient continues treatment as advised by Dr. Pratik Sheth.
- Also, the amount of collagen your body produces decides the visibility of the outcome through treatments for stretch marks.
- Therefore, make a note that the results might vary from person to person.
- If your scar mark is not deep, then results can get visible within months. But if not the case, it might take few more months for the visibility of the result.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir