Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles remedy
Dark circles causes
Dark circles under eyes treatment
Dark circles under eyes cream
Dark circles under eyes dermatologist
from your face?
'Dark circles steal freshness from your face and make you look tired and unhealthy'.
Dark circles around eyes or Under eye pigmentation or Periorbital hyperpigmentation is a condition wherein the skin underneath the eyes appears darker than the normal surrounding skin.
Though it looks similar in every affected person, reasons can be multiple or different in every individual.
The reasons or causes of dark circles under the eyes are as following:
- Constitutional or Genetic -Sometimes darkening on under eye area is familial
- Melanin pigmentation – Increase melanin pigmentation is another reason
- Allergic reaction – Constant rubbing, dryness and itching on skin is more prone for pigmentation like atopic dermatitis.
- Superficial veins – The greyish/ bluish discolouration is because of superficial blood vessels and pooling of blood
- Life style – Use of goggles and late night work , fatigue ( mental and physical) can strain eye muscles which causes darkening.
- Under eye hollowness – Under eye hollowness can be the reason for a perception of under eye darkening.
- Deficiencies – Like anaemia
Because of constant strain on the eye muscles, there will be collection of fluid in the lower lid skin layers which forms eye bags. The reasons are aging, lifestyle, late night sleep or sleeplessness and stress.
Treatment for dark circles under eyes includes
1. Medical Treatment
(Can be done at home as perscribed by Dermatologist.)
2. Procedural Treatment
(Can be done only at Clinic by qualified M.D. Dermatologist)
Medical Treatment includes 2️⃣ steps:
Step 1️⃣: Prescription creams or serum to reduce the existing dark circles.
Step 2️⃣: Correction of factors which are aggravating or increasing your dark circles.
Procedural treatment includes:
1️⃣. Dark Circle Peel
2️⃣. P.R.P. / GFC
4️⃣. Laser treatment
After consultation with our qualified dermatologist in Rajkot,
your treatment plan is customized which includes oral medicines, topical creams, and a procedure (if needed), according to the type, severity and factors responsible for your dark circles.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir