Laser wart removal in Rajkot
Laser Wart Removal in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
- Warts are a kind of viral infection that mainly grows on dead skin cells, having the potential to penetrate deeper skin cells as well.
- Warts are caused by viruses called Human Papillomavirus (HPV) family.
- Warts can grow anywhere on a human body, be it like face, hands, feet, nails, and private parts.
Warts spread due to close contact, like shaving with contaminated blade, shaving brush, hand shake, play with contact, unhygienic facial massage and spa, bare foot and by sexual contact.
Few common types of warts are as mentioned below:
- Common warts – These are raised lesions with filliform (feather like) skin on top. These warts commonly present on exposed areas like hands, legs, face.
- Planar warts that occurs of the face, These are flat warts and skin coloured. Spread due to shaving and facial massage.
- Plantar or Sole warts that’s visible on feet, These are tough, flat and hard skin. Spread due to common use of chappals, bare-feet walk and excessive sweating on soles and in shoes. They are not corns, corns are different condition, not caused by viruses.
- Periungual warts that affects the nail area. These are type of common warts. These warts can grow inside the nail and sometimes difficult to remove.
- Genital warts occurring on the private parts, spread due to sexual contact, can occur on private parts, anal area and nearby skin.
- Unfortunately, people use many home remedies to remove or destroy the warts, like lime, incense stick (अगरबत्ती) or by hair, but these home remedies can also destroy the nearby normal skin, that can leave big mark and the wart never go permanently. So there is no good home-remedy as such available that can cure or minimize your wart by any means. Rather, they can cause side-effects, leaving more scars on the affected area.
- It is better to visit a good dermatologist, asking for a professional assistance on the same.
At VIVID, followling safe and effective treatment options are available for treating warts.
- Cream based medicines like Retinoids
- Chemically treating it with TCA or Podophyllotoxin
- Removal of virus by laser – CO2 Laser or RFA
- Supportive treatment like immune-boosters
- In small number of cases, the warts can vanish by its own, but in most of the cases, they develop into multiple warts on other parts of body and can spread to other family members and friends.
- Once the lesions are multiplied, it eventually turns difficult to remove all warts, thus making it difficult to stop the spread as well.
- Therefore, it is suggested to get treated for your wart issue at the earliest by visiting a renowned and skilled dermatologist near you.
- Very rarely, warts can transform into cancer.
- The occurrence of cancer depends on strain of virus like HPV 6, 10, and 11 that are most non-cancerous. Whereas, HPV 16, 18, 31, 32 can definitely cause cancer.
- Thus, if you are finding any symptom of warts growing on your body part, it is suggested to primarily go for a professional consultation, getting an appointment booked with a good dermatologist.
Few basic precautions are:
- Restrict yourself from touching the operated area
- Use a separate towel
- Use disposable razor for shaving.
- Consume medicines regularly as prescribed by your dermatologist.
A small minimal scar might remain on your face, post laser wart removal that will eventually fade away with time.
- Warts on the genital parts are commonly termed as ‘Genital Warts’ are usually sexually transmitted.
- That’s why they can be associated with other sexual diseases due to which a complete work up is done before heading towards or suggesting the treatment.
- At VIVID, we have some great treatment options for your warts existing on the genital parts that can help you get rid of them in a fruitful manner.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir