Laser Skin Tag Removal In Rajkot
Laser Skin Tag Removal in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
Skin tags are small, skin colored pedunculated growth on the skin that has a large body while the stem is very thin, often connected to the normal skin. Emphasizing on the same, Dr. Pratik Sheth, the one of the top skin specialist in Rajkot says that skin tags are noncancerous that can be easily treated if a person wants it to get removed permanently.
Skin tags are commonly seen over the skin folds like –
- Area under your breast
Skin tags are common in obese people or amongst those who are having lax skin. Furthermore, Dr. Pratik Sheth being a skin specialist in Rajkot explains that the occurrence of skin tags can also happen due to frictions like collar and ornaments worn on neck.
Unlike warts, skin tags are not contagious as they don’t come under the category of viral infection. Rather, they are just a variation of normal skin that can happen to anyone that can be dealt with easily.
Ensuring to maintain the transparency amongst his patients, Dr. Pratik Sheth clearly says that the formation of skin tags is amongst the basic character of your skin. So yes, they can reappear.
So, if you’ve went through the treatment, try to start working on the causes of the skin tags like reducing weight, avoiding heavy ornaments on neck, and using powder on thigh areas for reducing friction.
Medicines usually don’t work effectively while dealing with the skin tags. So we, at VIVID recognized amongst the best skin clinics in Rajkot offer basic and effective treatments that can remove your skin tags in the hassle-free manner.
The treatments include:
- RFA / CO2 Laser (Most Recommended) - Safe & Painless Treatment.
- Chemical Cauterisation
- Surgical Removal of Skin Tags
Some precautions that you should consider to follow post laser skin tag removal treatment in rajkot.
These includes –
- Give rest to your skin for 5-7 days, avoiding ornaments and things that can cause friction.
- Regularly wash the operated area with soap, applying antibiotic creams as prescribed by your doctor.
- Continue with the antibiotics and pain killers, at least for 5 days’ post treatment.
- The suture (if taken) is removed on the 7th day after the operation. So do remember to visit the clinic on the 7th day.
- In case of any doubt, contact your dermatologist Dr. Pratik Sheth.
Skin tags are variant of normal skin or just abnormal extension of the skin which is non-contagious, while wart is an infectious condition. As compared to skin tags, wart is a viral infection that can spread by contact, on your own skin or to other family members.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir