Laser Hair Removal in Rajkot
Laser Hair Reduction in Rajkot
Say Good bye to Unwanted Hair!
Laser Hair Removal in Rajkot
Triple Wavelength Laser
Laser Hair Removal in Rajkot
It's not just for Women
Men can get it too ✔️
Laser hair Removal or Reduction (LHR) is an advanced treatment that is used to stop new hair growth for a longer duration thereby giving you a clearer, smooth skin.
5️⃣ reasons to choose Laser Hair Removal or Reduction at Vivid Skin Care in Rajkot.
1️⃣ It's Precise ✔️
- You won't miss any patches of hair like you might with shaving or waxing.
- It works well for any skin tone.
2️⃣ It's Permanent ✔️
- Upto 95% of targeted hair will be totally gone after 6 sessions.
- No more stubble from shaving.
3️⃣ It saves Money ✔️
- No more money spent on waxing and shaving supplies.
- Lifetime cost of LHR is less than other traditional hair removal methods.
4️⃣ It's Easy ✔️
- Treatments are fast
- Numbing cream can be used to make treatment more comfortable.
5️⃣ It can be done on any hairy area of body ✔️
- Underarms, Face, chest, back, hands, legs, etc.
A Dermatologist is qualified 🥇, extensively trained, experienced & certified for Laser Hair Removal treatment.
Dermatologist treats patient as a whole, focusses on both aspects, underlying problems from inside as well as hair reduction procedure from outside.
It's like who can better fly an aeroplane, Certified Pilot or any person other than pilot !?
Consulting a certified and experienced Dermatologist 🥇 is of utmost importance before planning to go for the laser hair reduction treatment. Your Dermatologist might talk about:
- Reviewing your medical history about hormonal conditions like PCOS.
- Discuss risks, benefits and expectations
- Avoiding other hair reduction methods until treatment
After proper history & examination, your Dermatologist will recommend you for appropriate laser treatment.
As per your skin type and skin colour, your Dermatologist will recommend below lasers that are highly effective in laser hair reduction. These are some technologies used for laser hair reduction in Rajkot –
- Triple Wavelength Laser - Latest and most advanced Laser. This Laser is useful for all skin types, means ideal for Indian skin. (Recommended)
Older Technologies are:
- Diode - This laser is good for type I to type IV skin, means ideal for India skin. Not useful in darker skin types.
- Long Pulse Nd-YAG lasers – This laser is good for dark skinned people. Most of south Indian dermatologists prefer this laser.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL)- These devices are not laser but flash lamps that emits multiple wavebands of light simultaneously. They work in a similar way to lasers. They are less effectively and they are much less likely to permanently remove hair.
Benefits of Triple Wavelength Laser:
✔️ Perfect for both males and females
✔️ Virtually painless
✔️ Most suitable for all complexions
✔️Sole advanced hair reduction system that uses all the three wavelengths including Alex (755 nm), Diode (808 nm) and Yag (1064 nm), simultaneously.
✔️Highly-safe and effective hair reduction treatment for all types of skin
✔️Super-quick treatment sessions even for larger body areas
✔️No downtime of treatment
In simple terms, Laser hair reduction works by heating the hair follicles to stop the growth of new hairs. In this process energy from the Laser is selectively absorbed by the hair root that burns the unwanted hair. Laser hair reduction requires expertise and should be done by a certified dermatologist only.
The most popular areas for Females are:
The most popular areas for Males are:
Here we are talking about laser hair reduction, not laser hair removal.
- On an average 6-10 sitting will be required to get 70-90% result.
- You can get better results if – hair is thick and dark. So it depends on person to person.
- Make it clear that most of time maintenance sittings are required to sustain the effect.
We have some patients who are happy after four treatments, and a tiny minority who have needed more than eight — but far fewer than you would need to achieve clearance using any other method of hair removal.
It may take more sessions if there is underlying horomonal problems like PCOS, etc.
Here is the sequence of events that takes places during and after and LHR session.
Although our laser is quite safe but some temporary side effects include moderate discomfort, swelling or redness may happen which subsides in a few days.
Other possible side effects that may happen, includes-
- Burning and Blistering followed by scarring
- Skin lightening or darkening
- Reactivation of Herpes simplex (cold sores)
If laser hair reduction is done by a certified dermatologist or under his guidance/ supervision, the complications are rare.
Cost per session depends on the areas you are planning for laser hair reduction. Facial laser hair reduction, Under arms laser hair reduction, Bikini laser hair reduction or Full body laser hair reduction. So, visit the clinic for more details.
It is highly advisable to shave before getting a laser Hair Reduction session done. This ensures that there is no hair above the skin which the laser machine will pick. Laser machine tends to target the hair above/ below the skin. Shaving ensures there is no hair above the skin that the laser machine will target, hence preventing potential burns. It is highly advisable not to shave at home, instead let the technician shave just before doing the laser session.
Do not Wax during the course of the procedure even pre-post the sessions.
Laser hair reduction is a process that needs due care both on the part of the technician/doctor as well as on the part of the patient.
The following care check-list is highly recommended:-
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 4-6 weeks prior and post the procedure.
- Avoid makeup, facials and excessive rubbing or any other skin treatment for minimun one week before and after the procedure.
- Do not pluck/ wax hair while under-going laser hair reduction (Even pre/post the session).
- Apply post care ointments, moisturiser and thick coat of sunscreen as advised by the treating doctor.
- You can do cold sponging to get relief from redness.
- Your Dermatologist may prescribe medicines to reduce redness that can be applied for 5-7 days.
- In case you have extremely dense/ fast re-growth, a maintenance touch up session is advisable every 6-12 months.
Lasers remove hair for good, giving you a long-lasting, even permanent result. In only a few treatments, we can clear your skin of the unwanted hair that has bothered you for so long.
Traditional hair removal methods, such as waxing, shaving, depilatory creams, plucking/tweezing, sugaring, and stringing provide only temporary results — some for fewer than 24 hours. Within hours or possibly days, you are back at it again, hunched over a magnifying mirror to tweeze out facial hair, running a razor over tender skin, or enduring painful waxing. To make it worse, these methods can often stimulate hair growth!
Once you start LHR, you begin your life of being hair free where you want to be!
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir