Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC) for Hair Loss & Hair Growth
Growth Factor Concentrate
Next Generation HAIR GROWTH
at Vivid Skin Care
GFC is abbreviation of Growth Factor Concentrate.
GFC is pure, highly safe engineered from your own blood for superior results in hair loss and hair growth.
GFC is based on delivering plasma containing highly concentrated Growth Factors from patient's own blood.
Here are top 7️⃣ reasons to choose GFC.
1️⃣ Next generation treatment & more advanced than PRP.
2️⃣ Less downtime. No admission required.
3️⃣ Less painful as compared to other hair loss treatments like PRP.
4️⃣ No harmful chemicals are used.
5️⃣ Ideal for individuals whose hair loss problems are at an early stage.
6️⃣ It is a non-surgical treatment.
7️⃣ It's safe as patient's own blood is used.
Check out 8️⃣ different benefits of GFC on hair.
1️⃣ Reduced hair fall
2️⃣ Rejuvenation of hair follicle
3️⃣ Improved hair thickness
4️⃣ Strengthened hair shaft
5️⃣ Increased hair volume
6️⃣ Stimulation of hair growth
7️⃣ Improves hair density
8️⃣ Decreases hair thinning
Thus GFC increases the hair volume by improving hair thickness and hair count.
Just 3️⃣ steps and we're done ✔️.
Step 1️⃣. Collect Blood
Step 2️⃣. Separation of GFC
Step 3️⃣. Inject into scalp
Time required for a GFC session is approximately 60-90 minutes ⏱️.
For hair treatment, ideal gap between two sessions is 30 days 🗓️.
A GFC treatment will consist of 3️⃣ sessions on average, done at gap of 1 month.
Results usually start showing up after 3 sessions.
Results vary from person to person.
Booster sessions can be done every 3-6 months as per need.
Cost of GFC therapy depends on:
👉 Quality and cost of kit used to make GFC. (It's important because low quality non sterile kits can get your scalp infected)
👉 Quantity of GFC that needs to be prepared, which in turn depends on the degree of hair loss or baldness.
👉 Experience and expertise of the treating doctor.
So exact cost can only be determined after consultation with the dermatologist.
|Discovery||Old treatment||Latest therapy|
|Own blood||Own blood|
|Platelets with some unwanted cells||Only high concentration of growth factors derived from platelet activation|
|Results||Variable||Optimum & takes less time|
|Pain during procedure||Moderate||Very less|
Along with Medical treatment to treat the cause, GFC treatment can be taken in following conditions:
1. For hair fall control, in patients having diffuse hair fall from scalp >100 hairs/day
- More hairs seen in comb
- More hairs clogging bathtub
- More hairs seen over pillow
2. For Hair regrowth in Androgenic Alopecia in males.
3. For Hair regrowth in Female Pattern Hair Loss.
4. After Hair Transplant
Just like to prevent crime, we need all the criminals to be caught. In the same way, we need 3600 holistic approach to treat & prevent hair fall or hair loss.
Your dermatologist will decide one or more treatment options depending on cause, hair type, degree & severity of your hair fall or hair loss.
Highly specific growth factors present in GFC works in hair loss as,
- PDGF (Platelet Derived Growth Factor): Activates hair growth & stimulates mesenchymal stem cells.
- VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor): Stimulates productions of new blood vessels around the hair roots.
- IGF-1 (Insuline-like Growth Factor 1): Increases hair growth & maintains hair follicle growth.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): Activates hair growth & also stimulate new blood vessels around the hair root.
- Since GFC doesn't contain any RBCs or WBCs, risk of infections and side effects are very low.
- General inflammation due to pricking may arise in some patients. These usually resolve in few hours to few days.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir