Wear your Favourite Jewellery
Ear Piercing in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
Get your ear piercing done by Qualified M.D. Dermatologist. 👨🏼⚕️
1. Procedure done in sterile environment of Procedure room of Clinic.
2. We use only sterile instruments.
3. We use hypoallergenic, pre-sterilized, US FDA approved ear studs made up of surgical steel with gold plating.
4. Multiple design options available.
5. Procedure done by Qualified M.D. Dermatologist only, and not by staff.
Ear Lobe Piercing procedure can be done in:
1. All persons with age more than six months.
2. Both Females as well as Males
Ear Lobe Piercing is done by either of three methods :
- Ear Gun
- Special Needle
- USFDA approved cartridge system (Most preferred)
We have got all the options available.
It's not painful.
You just feel like a pin prick just for few seconds.
And that's it. It's done. 😄
Pain Comparision : Needles >>> Ear Gun >> Cartridge System (Least pain)
Usually there is no bleeding at all by ear gun or cartridge system.
However minor bleeding can occur when piercing done by needle.
Total time including all preparation is approximately 🕒 10-15 minutes.
Piercing takes only few seconds.
There are no side effects of the procedure itself.
However, like any other procedure or surgery,
1. One can get INFECTION at site of piercing if piercing site is repeated touched and home care advise given by doctor not followed properly.
2. Very few patients develop KELOID (thickened skin). This is due to patients body tendency to develop keloid and not due to procedure.
3. Very rarely can develop ALLERGY to material of ear stud (gold allergy).
Ear piercing healing time is approximately 6-8 weeks i.e. for permanent hole formation.
"DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PIERCED HOLE OPEN WITHOUT ANY RING OR STUD, EVEN AT NIGHT."
During this time, it’s important that you keep an eye out for an infection/keloid/allergy.
Following Home care instructions MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED after ear piercing.
1. Do not touch ear pierced site unnecessarily.
2. Make sure your hands are washed with antibacterial soap and then apply antibiotic cream twice daily as advised by doctor.
3. Roll the ear stud slowly 3-4 times per day for 10 seconds every 4-6 hours.
4. Regularly wash your ears with soap and water. Carefully do this at least once a day to avoid infection.
5. Take care to see stud does not get stretched or removed during sleep/wearing cap/bath/trapped in hair.
6. Do not sleep on sides. Try to sleep straight if possible for few days.
7. Consult your doctor as early as possible if any bleeding, pain, pus develops.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir