Ear lobe repair surgery in rajkot
Get your enlarged or torn
Ear Lobe Repair in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
Split or torn earlobe is one of the most common aesthetic deformities of the ear.
This can result from heavy earrings, an earlobe that is pierced in an improper position, or from trauma to the lobe.
Regardless, it can cause distress to the patient who wants to continue to wear earrings or would like to restore symmetry to their earlobes.
Fortunately, Ear lobe repair is a simple and effective procedure that can fix these earlobe tears in dermatologist's clinic in Rajkot.
Get your ear lobes restored.
- Partial Cleft Ear Lobe
- Complete Cleft Ear Lobe
- By Stitches with Fine Sutures
👍 Done under Local anesthesia, so painless.
👍 No rest needed.
👍 No or minimal chances of opening up of tear.
👎 Cannot be done in persons having uncontrolled Diabetes.
- By Surgical Glue / Chemical Cauterization
👍 No rest needed.
👍 Suitable for diabetics.
👎 High chances of opening up of tear.
Both are good, but Stitch Method is more preferable ✔️ for long term results.
- First ear lobes are cleaned with antiseptics then Local Anaesthesia is given.
- After onset of effect of local anesthesia, the margins are repaired and suture is put on both sides, front and back
- A dressing is done and the sutures are removed after 7-14 days.
- No rest needed
- Patient can resume his work immediately.
For Stitch Method, total time including all preparation is approximately 60-90 minutes.
For Glue Method, total time including all preparation is approximately 30-45 minutes.
Time varies depending on the complexity of ear lobe ear repair.
All persons with enlarged or torn ear lobe and without keloidal tendency can undergo ear lobe repair after appropriate investigations.
2. Ear lobe piercing done in improper position
3. Trauma or Injury to ear lobe.
1. Do not touch ear lobe repaired site unnecessarily. Don’t allow water contact for 2 days.
2. Get your dressings changed regularly by doctor till stitches are removed.
3. Do not sleep on sides. Try to sleep straight if possible for few days.
4. Follow all instructions given by doctor.
5. Review after 7 days to remove suture.
6. Consult your doctor as early as possible if any bleeding, pain, pus develops.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir