Baby Ear Piercing in Rajkot
'BABY EAR PIERCING'
Made in USA
Paediatric Dermatologist in Rajkot
at Vivid Skin Care
"Get your baby's ear piercing done by Qualified M.D. Pediatric Dermatologist. 👨🏼⚕️"
1. Procedure done in sterile environment of Procedure room of Clinic.
2. We use only sterile instruments.
3. We use hypoallergenic, pre-sterilized, US FDA approved ear studs made up of surgical steel with gold plating.
4. We use ear studs designed especially for babies and kids.
5. Multiple design options available.
6. Procedure done by Qualified M.D. Pediatric Dermatologist only, and not by staff.
7. Safe & expert care.
Ear Piercing procedure can be done in:
1. All persons with age more than six months.
2. Both Females as well as Males
Ear Lobe Piercing is done by either of three methods :
- USFDA approved cartridge system (Most preferred)
- Special Needle
- Ear Gun
We have got all the options available.
It's not painful.
You just feel like a pin prick just for few seconds.
And that's it. It's done. 😄
Pain Comparision : Needles >>> Ear Gun >> Cartridge System (Least pain)
Usually there is no bleeding at all, when pierced with cartridge or ear gun.
However minor bleeding can occur when done with needle.
Total time including all preparation is approximately 🕒 10-15 minutes.
Piercing takes only few seconds.
There are no side effects of the procedure itself.
However, like any other procedure or surgery,
1. One can get INFECTION at site of piercing if piercing site is repeated touched and home care advise given by doctor not followed properly.
2. Very few patients develop KELOID (thickened skin). This is due to patients body tendency to develop keloid and not due to procedure.
3. Some develop ALLERGY to material of ear stud (gold allergy).
Ear piercing healing time is approximately 6-8 weeks i.e. for permanent hole formation.
"DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PIERCED HOLE OPEN WITHOUT ANY RING OR STUD, EVEN AT NIGHT."
During this time, it’s important that you keep an eye out for an infection/keloid/allergy.
Following Home care instructions MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED after ear piercing.
1. Do not touch ear pierced site unnecessarily.
2. Make sure your hands are washed with antibacterial soap and then apply antibiotic cream twice daily as advised by doctor.
3. Roll the ear stud slowly 3-4 times per day for 10 seconds every 4-6 hours.
4. Regularly wash your ears with soap and water. Carefully do this at least once a day to avoid infection.
5. Take care to see stud does not get stretched or removed during sleep/wearing cap/bath/trapped in hair.
6. Do not sleep on sides. Try to sleep straight if possible for few days.
7. Consult your doctor as early as possible if any bleeding, pain, pus develops.
Excellent results given by dr pratik Sheth sir thank you so much sir